Are you in love? You're invite to come and join _deeply_in_love
+ Couple of the month
+ Question of the week
+ Cool Mods
Quite frankly, I'm not creative enough to think of good questions. I might be, but they'd either be too boring, or too personal.
So, if you want to ask me five questions, *any* five questions, I shall answer them for you.
I plan on getting around to everyone's LJ. I've just been so busy lately, and sicne, I think i've been ditched today (I totally understand) I have time, I think. My friends husband just left today for Korea (he was just back for 3 weeks, after being gone for 7 months) and he'll be gone another 6 months. We were supposed to just be together, to help her out, but I don't think we are anymore...
But, sadly, it could be close enough to being true.
My mom made homemade pudding toda, yummy yummy. However, my blood sugar levels are all messed up today.
7:30- 58 (boo)
12:00- 104 (yay)
3:00- 350 (boo)
4:45- 410 (boo)
6:30- 323 (boo)
and now... drum roll. 320. Damn.
I want some pudding.
Pudding? More insulin? Pudding? YES PUDDING. Haha.
This sucks man. Sucky sucky.
However, a good sex session would bring these numbers down.
Or I could exercise. Boo. I tried that at 5, it helped some....
And I wanted to add too, that yesterday I was sent home early from school/work, because my blood sugar was so low. I had to stay home all day too, because it was in the 50's and 60's not matter what I did. Boo.
<lj-cut text="sur1) My uncle once: Uhm, haha. I feel bad saying this, but got arrested for soliciting a prositute, which was really an undercover police woman, and they found his crack pipe. He died a few years back after a life long battle of manic depression (he was manic when he did the things i just mentioned) and had shell shock syndrome from going into vietname when he was 17.
2) Never in my life: have I...... uhm....driven drunk.
3) When I was five: I broke my arm.
4) High School was: Alright, that's when I feel in love with Matthew. However, my brother also died during this time. It's odd, it was the best and worst time in my life.
5) I will never forget: Seeing the Red Wings play live with Matthew. Or, the first time we had sex. Or when I feel in love.
6) I once met: Uhm, Jars of Clay, although most people probably don't know them.
7) There’s this girl I know who: husband is leaving back for South Korea with the Army in 5 days. he just got back 2 weeks ago after being gone for 7 months.
8) Once, at a bar: Never been, too young to drink.
9) By noon I’m usually: In class and hungry.
10) Last night: I stayed at home with a friend because my blood sugar was staying so low I didn't feel good enough to go out.
11) If I only had: a home with Matthew already.
12) Next time I go to church, I will: probably be in Mass, cuz I need to see Matthew's family's church.
13) Terry Schiavo: eh. I have conflicting thoughts. She was bulimic, she kinda did it to herself.
14) What worries me most: is my blood sugar right now. It was 58 this morning, and just an hour ago it was 350.
15) When I turn my head left, I see: The cubboard. Oh, that's right. To my left is a couch.
16) When I turn my head right, I see: see above.
17) You know I’m lying when: I stammer? I turn red(der)?
18) What I miss most about the eighties: Uhm, fraggel rock? Or was that early 90's?
19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: Julliette, even though that is corny. But, i'd do it all different.
20) By this time next year: I will be making $15 and hour, and nearly have a BA in nursing.
21) A better name for me would be: Kirsten Rose used to be my dream name, until, Matthew made me love the name I have.
22) I have a hard time understanding: how some people just don't have common sense.
23) If I ever go back to school I’ll: I will be there bright and early on Monday.
24) You know I like you if: I actually hang out with you.
25) If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: Matthew and my mom for sure.
26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: What?
27) Take my advice, never: go against what you feel.
28) My ideal breakfast is: Hash browns, waffles/french toast, eggs, chocolate milk.
29) A song I love, but do not have is: HAHA, i have WAY too many.
30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: Man, just walk downtown, walk on the diag.
31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: Uhh.
32) Why won’t anyone: give me my own house.
33) If you spend the night at my house, don’t: sleep naked. I like that one. LOL, unless you're Matthew hehe.
34) I’d stop my wedding for: a death.
35) The world could do without: people who aren't understanding and people that are stupid.
36) I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: a lot of things.
37) My favorite blonde is: Me. Matthew.
38) Paper clips are more useful than: Rubber bands, uhm.
39) If I do anything well, it’s: Drive. Take tests. Do lots of medical stuff.
40) And by the way: I'm watching a dumb movie when I should be studying.
41) The last time I was drunk, I: uhm, had some really really really amazing sex. Seriously.