She says baby, it's 3 am I must be lonely|
[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 20 most recent journal entries recorded in
[ << Previous 20 ]
[ << Previous 20 ]
|Wednesday, June 4th, 2008|
The RED WINGS WON THE STANLEY CUP!!!!!!
|Thursday, September 22nd, 2005|
Are you in love? You're invite to come and join _deeply_in_love
+ Couple of the month
+ Question of the week
+ Cool Mods
|Friday, April 29th, 2005|
I'm doing a little twist to this who interview thing.
Quite frankly, I'm not creative enough to think of good questions. I might be, but they'd either be too boring, or too personal.
So, if you want to ask me five questions, *any* five questions, I shall answer them for you.
I plan on getting around to everyone's LJ. I've just been so busy lately, and sicne, I think i've been ditched today (I totally understand) I have time, I think. My friends husband just left today for Korea (he was just back for 3 weeks, after being gone for 7 months) and he'll be gone another 6 months. We were supposed to just be together, to help her out, but I don't think we are anymore...
|Saturday, April 23rd, 2005|
|GIve me pudding and give me death
Hahaha, I am so funny!
But, sadly, it could be close enough to being true.
My mom made homemade pudding toda, yummy yummy. However, my blood sugar levels are all messed up today.
7:30- 58 (boo)
12:00- 104 (yay)
3:00- 350 (boo)
4:45- 410 (boo)
6:30- 323 (boo)
and now... drum roll. 320. Damn.
I want some pudding.
Pudding? More insulin? Pudding? YES PUDDING. Haha.
This sucks man. Sucky sucky.
However, a good sex session would bring these numbers down.
Or I could exercise. Boo. I tried that at 5, it helped some....
And I wanted to add too, that yesterday I was sent home early from school/work, because my blood sugar was so low. I had to stay home all day too, because it was in the 50's and 60's not matter what I did. Boo.
|stolen from Joy
<lj-cut text="sur1) My uncle once: Uhm, haha. I feel bad saying this, but got arrested for soliciting a prositute, which was really an undercover police woman, and they found his crack pipe. He died a few years back after a life long battle of manic depression (he was manic when he did the things i just mentioned) and had shell shock syndrome from going into vietname when he was 17.
2) Never in my life: have I...... uhm....driven drunk.
3) When I was five: I broke my arm.
4) High School was: Alright, that's when I feel in love with Matthew. However, my brother also died during this time. It's odd, it was the best and worst time in my life.
5) I will never forget: Seeing the Red Wings play live with Matthew. Or, the first time we had sex. Or when I feel in love.
6) I once met: Uhm, Jars of Clay, although most people probably don't know them.
7) There’s this girl I know who: husband is leaving back for South Korea with the Army in 5 days. he just got back 2 weeks ago after being gone for 7 months.
8) Once, at a bar: Never been, too young to drink.
9) By noon I’m usually: In class and hungry.
10) Last night: I stayed at home with a friend because my blood sugar was staying so low I didn't feel good enough to go out.
11) If I only had: a home with Matthew already.
12) Next time I go to church, I will: probably be in Mass, cuz I need to see Matthew's family's church.
13) Terry Schiavo: eh. I have conflicting thoughts. She was bulimic, she kinda did it to herself.
14) What worries me most: is my blood sugar right now. It was 58 this morning, and just an hour ago it was 350.
15) When I turn my head left, I see: The cubboard. Oh, that's right. To my left is a couch.
16) When I turn my head right, I see: see above.
17) You know I’m lying when: I stammer? I turn red(der)?
18) What I miss most about the eighties: Uhm, fraggel rock? Or was that early 90's?
19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: Julliette, even though that is corny. But, i'd do it all different.
20) By this time next year: I will be making $15 and hour, and nearly have a BA in nursing.
21) A better name for me would be: Kirsten Rose used to be my dream name, until, Matthew made me love the name I have.
22) I have a hard time understanding: how some people just don't have common sense.
23) If I ever go back to school I’ll: I will be there bright and early on Monday.
24) You know I like you if: I actually hang out with you.
25) If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: Matthew and my mom for sure.
26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: What?
27) Take my advice, never: go against what you feel.
28) My ideal breakfast is: Hash browns, waffles/french toast, eggs, chocolate milk.
29) A song I love, but do not have is: HAHA, i have WAY too many.
30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: Man, just walk downtown, walk on the diag.
31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: Uhh.
32) Why won’t anyone: give me my own house.
33) If you spend the night at my house, don’t: sleep naked. I like that one. LOL, unless you're Matthew hehe.
34) I’d stop my wedding for: a death.
35) The world could do without: people who aren't understanding and people that are stupid.
36) I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: a lot of things.
37) My favorite blonde is: Me. Matthew.
38) Paper clips are more useful than: Rubber bands, uhm.
39) If I do anything well, it’s: Drive. Take tests. Do lots of medical stuff.
40) And by the way: I'm watching a dumb movie when I should be studying.
41) The last time I was drunk, I: uhm, had some really really really amazing sex. Seriously.
|Wednesday, April 20th, 2005|
|Tuesday, April 19th, 2005|
|Monday, April 18th, 2005|
|Sunday, April 17th, 2005|
|Tuesday, April 12th, 2005|
|Monday, April 11th, 2005|
|Saturday, April 2nd, 2005|
|Thursday, March 31st, 2005|
Went to the dentist today, fun fun, but everything was great. She said I had the best teeth she's ever seen! No plaque (sp?) buildup or anything. Go me, go me! I brust my teeth 3 times a day, and floss 2 times a day. HAHA being anal is cool. But i know genes play a good roll too...
Matthew and I had a great time yesterday. It was BEAUTIFUL WEATHER and it was so so so so so nice. I won't go into details but *wink wink* lol. It was good. Towards the end we got a little cranky with each other, but besides for that, he was so sweet! We had a good time. I see him again on Saturday. We'll have the house to ourselves that week. So I am spending the night Saturday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday! YAY!!!!
( The patchCollapse )
|Tuesday, March 29th, 2005|
Does ANYONE know how buying perscription pills online works?
I recently bought contacts online, and saved money and was pretty happy. But i had to enter in my doctors name and all that, however, I have NO idea how it worked.
But I was thinking about buying my patch online... I can get it for *around* the same price as with my insurance and going through the pharmacy. And since I want to get the patch early, for vacation, I would have to pay it out of pocket anyway.
Are these places scams? How and why does it work? It just seems so odd to me...
|Sunday, March 27th, 2005|
|Not so grumpy anymore.
Well, I finished my paper, now I just need to print it off, so that is good. I have a test tomorrow which I need to study for, but I think it'll be ok.
I've been pretty grumpy and emotional today. I think it's because of the new hormones in my body. But, I am doing A LOT better now that Matthew called.
We got a new dog yesterday. His name is Ringo (rolling eyes) but I want to call him Bear. He's all black, 4, and 120lbs!!!!! YIKES! He's HUGE! Smokey (12 year old black lab, 70lbs) looks like a midget next to him! It's fun, and since I walk him, I think that'll help me get in shape, exercise and just get out and be happier. He's been fun, and I am trying to teach him to wrestle!
So far so good with the patch! It's been great so far, I am pretty excited!
And I am feeling better, probably about 95% healthy right now.
I'm supposed to get together with Jesse tomorrow, just to see the baby and maybe eat at pizza hut. But, she wants my mom to go with us as well, and since my mom got sick a few days after me, she's still not feelig the greatest, so we think we'll push it to wednesday or something like that, cuz we don't want to get them sick.
I see Matthew on Wednesday too. I am going to eat dinner over with his family, and stay over there till 11 or so, long enough to get in some hankypanky. LOL.
OH OH OH!!!!! His family leaves for a week for a cruise, so we have his house to ourselves. That should be SO much fun!
( Quitting smoking day 17Collapse )
|Friday, March 25th, 2005|
|Back to good.....
I love that Matchbox Twenty song..... And that's how Matthew and i are, mostly. We're back to good.
It started off really well. My family is thinking about adopting another dog, so he was here all day. Matthew and I even took him for a walk and played with him for a few hours. I LOVE the dog, but we'll see, it's not a good time for us (with the family moving and all that). He wore out Smokey (our dog, 12 year old black lab) poor Smokey has arthritis, and he has been passed out for a few hours now, lol. But moving around is good for him.
Matthew and I then fought. It was so dumb, and lasted maybe 15 minutes. Why does this happen? It's dumb, it doesn't matter, it worked out fine. LOL.
We took a nap together, and he wanted me to hold me. I love when he's needy like that. We then, had the house to ourselves...... and then watched the UofM hockey tournament. It was fun.
And, this is day one of my patch! Yay. I just have to remember to call my doctor and have him call me in more prescriptions. But I am glad. ( the patchCollapse )
|I don't even really know.
I feel a lot better. I did yesterday too. It was amazing, the ONLY thing wrong with me yesterday and today was a stuffy nose. So that was awesome.
I got the patch. Only, I am supposed to take it for 3 months, then go back and see him. Well, he wrote a Rx for 1 box with NO refills. So WTH? I am going to have to call soon and have him call in some more....
And I made a new friend. We're hanging out tomorrow! It's really cool, I need more good girl friends. So that will be a lot of fun. I really like hanging out with her at school, she makes me happy and we really get along well.
( I went out with Matthew.....Collapse )
Current Mood: awake
|Wednesday, March 23rd, 2005|
Long, Random, Interesting, Bored, Blah, Fun.
Created by whoopdeedoo and taken 235 times on bzoink!
Full name: Jessuca L*** P*****
Home town: Michigan, Ann Arbor
Hair color: Blonde/reddish
Eye color: Green
Contacts or glasses: Contacts
Piercings: Ears and tongue :oP
Do you wear any rings? My promise ring on my left ring finger, on my right my high school ring. and usually another random one
What shoes do you wear? Sketchers sneakers
How are you today? Fucking sick. Yeah, that sucks
What pants are you wearing? Uhm, scrub pants from school/work What shirt are you wearing? Scrub shirt........ What song are you listening to right now? Nothing What was the last thing you ate? Nothing....... must've been yesterday. Well, i did have something......... triscuts
How is the weather right now? Freezing and SNOWING bitches
What time is it? 6:27
More About You
What are the last four digits of your phone? 2052 or 5815
If you were a crayon what color would you be? Blue, used and abused HAHAHAHA
Have you ever almost died? Yeah
Do you like the person you got this survey from? Yes! (I got it from Alicia)
What makes you happy? Being with Matthew, NOT being sick.$ lol, j/k
What's the best advice ever given to you? When my brother died, and I said my dream was to go to heaven and see him again, my friend Mike said to me "if that is your dream, then God will grant that for you" Oh, but that's not advice... forgive me, i have a fever of 102.8. But, it's close enough
Ever done drugs? Yeah
What sport do you hate the most? Baseball and basketball for major sports i guess What sport do you love the most? Hockey!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, hockey for ever
How many TVs do you have in your house? WE have 3. My room (from college) my parents and the living room. Plus a bunch of non working, non used in the basement
Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Yup, Beary Bear. LOL Matthew loves him too!
Have you ever broken a bone? Yes
Who do you tell your dreams to? Matthew mostly.
Who is the...
Loudest? Me, hell yea
Most energetic? Jamie, Janalyn... Least energetic? Me right now, blah....
One you can trust with anything? Matthew
Best friend? Eric and Matthew
Most likely to end up in jail? Sydney
Cutest? Janalyn (but all really.)
Would you die for your friends? I don't think so, mean I know. Yes for Eric and Matthew
Do you have a crush on any of your friends? Yes
You and Love
Do you believe in love? ::sigh:: yes
Do you believe in love at first sight? Lust yes, but it can turn into love.
Do you want to get married? Yes! I do!
What song do you want to be played at your wedding? A variety....
Dream guy--GIRLS FILL OUT ONLY!
Long or short hair? Long
Curly or straight? STRIAGHT!!!!!!! (curly??? eww, lol, sorry) Tall or short? Tall
Good boy or bad boy? a good mix of both
Hat or no hat? no hat
Ears pierced or not? Not
Studly or cutie? Stud, cute, cute for sure
Smart or dumb? Smart
Boxers or briefs? Boxers
Funny or romantic? Both
Dream girl--GUYS FILL OUT ONLY!
Regular or thong undies?
Painted nails or not?
Dressy or casual?
Curly or straight hair?
Dark, light, or cool/crazy eyes?
Hat or no hat?
Hair up or down?
Jewelery or not?
Tall or short?
Smart or dumb?
Blonde or brunette?
Pants or skirt?
Funny or romantic?
This/That ( surveyCollapse )
Lights on or off: Depends!
McDonalds or Burger King: BK
Do you wish on stars? :) yes
Which finger is your favorite? Ring
What do you think of the person you took this from? I really enjoy Alicia, she's awesome. Do you like your handwriting? Eww no What's your favorite lunch meat? chicken Any bad habits? Not really anymore after quitting smoking!
Do you have any embarrasing CDs on your shelf? Hanson, but really I just use my iPod now If you were another person would you be friends with yourself? I think I would
Are you a daredevil? No
Do looks matter? Some
What do you miss the most right now? Matthew What are you thinking of right now? I feel like shit.
Do you think there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Yes
Do fish have feelings? Duh??
How do you release anger? Get mad. I'm like a guy, i get hurt I get mad and don't cry LOL, unless it's with Matthew, then all my emotions are tears. I hate AND LOVE the way he makes me girly.
Where is your second home? Matthew's house
Do you trust others easily? Not at all
What was your favorite toy as a child? Uhm.........
What class in school do you use as "nap time"? Nothing
Are you in love with someone? Yes
What's your favorite color(s)? Blue, purple and black
What is your least favorite thing in the world? Morons
Ever been on TV or in the newspaper? Both What do you do when you're sad or depressed? Sleep
Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, oh hell yes
What are your nicknames? Sexy, doorknob (Eric and I) snowbunny, bog boobies, babygirl, girly, love, Jessca, Jesseca, Jess
Would you bungee jump? Yes
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Why waste time? LOL
What are you worried about right now? Getting through school with good money
Anything else you want to add? Uhm, someone make me feel better!
Create a Survey | Search Surveys | Go to bzoink!